TOUFFET ERWANN sarl
igu-award-adm | April 30, 2022
The project is located in a traditional mill, on the banks of the Couesnon river, where part of the current in winter is produced by the force of the water. The customer wants to have a more mechanical solution than his current bagging machine, to reduce his labor. He makes several sizes, with different flour qualities. Fully mechanized machines are often in volumetric dosing (not desired) and require complicated format changes. The idea is to keep the current bagging machine by weighing, and to integrate a flexible gripper, adjustable, not dangerous, dustproof, and allowing a manual operation.
– Use of preformed paper bags, requested by the final customer. bagging all types of bags without complicated adjustments or heavy format changes.
– control the process, by selecting the right bag for the flour produced.
– use a weighing bagging machine, which guarantees a precise dosage. (existing machine).
– to put different bags without changing the format.
– to reduce the laborious task of placing the bag in position, reducing the manpower.
– Limitation of the risks of error by inserting a bag control camera on the robot.
– Reduction of the laboriousness of the work.
– Improvement of existing machine.